- Charge up your Smokeski before first use. Charging it is very easy, simply connect it to a wall outlet, or USB port using the USB-C cable. When charging, the light will pulse red on low battery. Once it starts to pulse green, that means it's ready to go!
- Fill the glass bubbler 3/4ths the way up the percolator with water, then attach it to our base while making sure the holes align for optimal airflow.
- Turn your device on by pressing the button 5 times.
- Get to your heat setting by pressing the button 3 times, each time will cycle to another heat setting. You can find what each heat setting does in your Smokeski manual.
- Use the dab tool to place your oil into the bottom of your bowl.
- Place the carb cap onto the device.
- Double press the button, it will heat up in around 15 seconds vibrating when ready. Cancel this process anytime by pressing the button once.
- After the device vibrates, take your hit, and if you want to keep going, just double tap it once more when the light turns off to continue!
- Use one of our high-grade cotton swabs to clean the bowl after use.
Make sure your Smokeski is fully charged for it's first use. Then load your oil into the bowl. Make sure you're loading the oil into the bottom of the bowl, avoid scraping it on the sides. Once the bowl is loaded, you can change the temperature to your liking by pressing the button 3 times. We recommend green, the hottest setting for our SiC Cups. Once you have your temp selected, double press the button to activate auto heat mode. After around 15 seconds your device should vibrate, that means it's ready to rip! You can start pulling, but remember slow and steady wins the race! Once the light turns off, double tap it once more if needed to continue the heat cycle!
Plug the USB-C charger into the base of the Smokeski then plug the charger into the power brick or any USB outlet. If the battery is low the light will pulse red while charging and show green when charging is complete. Charging should take around 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete.
The Smokeski battery is designed to last around 50 or more dabs when at full charge. You can preserve the battery and make it last longer by shutting the device off after each use. Do this by pressing the button 5 times.
Once your Smokeski device has completed its first heating cycle, after vibrating, and the light is no longer on, double tap the power button to start another heating session.
For more heat after your initial heat cycle has completed you can hold down the power button for up to 15 seconds to continue heating.
Why do I need multiple atomizers? We include a variety of atomizers with your purchase. This is because the different surfaces each have their own individual benefits. The quartz bucket allows you to experience full flavor while staying at the optimal temperature for a perfect dab. The SiC (Silicone Carbide) bucket is the holy grail of dabbable surfaces. SiC is 80x more conductive than quartz this means that it will evenly distribute heat throughout the bucket. This ensures all of the wax will vaporize consistently. The SiC also brings out the flavors just as good as the quartz bucket does. Finally, the SiC doesn't 'chazz' like quartz does. (This is the black burn mark buildup over time). The titanium bucket has a slight advantage for heat over the quartz bucket and can produce different flavors it essentially comes down to personal preference. The triple titanium coil is meant for quick instant heat but can suffer in flavor department.
Before attempting to remove your atomizer always be sure it's cool to the touch and not hot. Once verified it's cold to the touch you slightly press down and rotate counter clockwise to remove the atomizer. Be sure that the full atomizer is rotating when removing, as the top of each atomizer is also unscrewed counter clockwise. It's not recommended to disassemble your atomizers as it can cause permanent damage if you do not know what you are doing.
Cleaning and Troubleshooting
Before starting to clean your device, make sure to detach the glass bubbler from the base. After you do that, unscrew the atomizer along with popping off the carb cap ring. You want those completely set aside from your base.
- Remove glass attachment, carb cap cover, and the coil
* All attachments should come off easy, do not forcefully rip them out
- Empty any water inside the glass attachment, and fill with Isopropyl Alcohol (99% preferred)
- Shake the glass attachment until any build up has been removed
- Soak the carb cap, and any coils you wish to clean in the Isopropyl Alcohol (DO NOT WASH COILS IN WATER)
- Hand/air dry all attachments, and you're finished!
* Do not put any wet attachments back into the rig, this will damage the electronics
* Always be sure to keep your rig clean, about every 20 sessions will suffice
You generally want to clean the device after each battery cycle. This means after you charge it up fully, use the device until the battery is drained. Once you've reached this point, it's a good idea that you clean it out.
We strongly recommend using 99% Isopropyl Alcohol. It's relatively cheap, but very effective when cleaning products that involve dab oil. Lower percentages of Isopropyl Alcohol do not fully clean dab oil, use 99%.
This could mean a couple things. First, try checking that the atomizer that screws into the smokeski base is clean and has no gunk on the threading. After that, screw it back in and see if it's fixed. If not, your next solution is to try a new atomizer completely. We provide you with extras, try those. Finally, if this does not solve the issue for you, simply contact us at our support email and we will help you out.
Generally this shouldn't happen, but if it does, we have you covered. Make sure the glass bubbler is aligned with the base of the smokeski. Once that looks fine, try it again, if you're still not getting any vapor, you may want to try changing out or cleaning your atomizer. If this does not solve the issue for you, contact us at our support email.
Orders will be shipped out in the order they are received. In most circumstances we fulfill orders within 1~3 business days. Most orders should arrive within 2~5 business days after shipment.
If you would like to return an item, you must contact Smokeski within thirty (30) days of your order being delivered. To be eligible for a return, items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your return authorization number must be clearly marked on the outside of the return packaging. Once your returned items have been received and inspected, you will be refunded for the items authorized for return. If you are returning a used product, then we will still allow you to initiate a return, upon our inspection via email, if eligible, we will accept it with a (20%) restocking fee. Shipping and handling costs will not be reimbursed. Please allow 2 weeks for returns to be processed and for any refunds to be issued.
To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 1 year manufacturer warranty from initial date of purchase. Only the base of the Smokeski is covered from manufacturing defects. Improper use and damage are not covered under the warranty.
Atomizers are covered by a 30 day warranty from initial purchase date. Only manufacturing defects are covered. Improper use and damage are not covered under the warranty.
Warranty replacements will be subject to shipping charges.
To initiate a warranty replacement please contact email@example.com
Support / Contact
To open a support ticket please either email the email below or click the support button in the bottom right corner of your page to create a ticket.
Here is an example of what you should see in the bottom right of your screen, if you do not see this button please simply send an email to the one listed above.
(the button below will not work and is just an example photo)
DESKTOP / LAPTOP
MOBILE / TABLET